Fruits of the spirit as ACTIONS

 
 How are we doing as believers? Something I struggle with is being timid and shy. Sometimes I let it hinder me where I should not. Sometimes I am too skeptical of people and their intentions. I am realizing there is a degree of wisdom in that, but it can be done to a fault as well. Today I thank God He has allowed me to expose some of my sinful ways, in hopes of correcting them.

We each have various struggles in our lives and walks. Do we let them hinder us in how we treat others? Are we content to sit and keep the pews warm? Are you trying to use the talents and gifts God has blessed you with to help others? We will not all be able to do the same things, but we should be doing more and thinking about ourselves a lot less. There is enough people focused on "self". We who believe in a mighty God, need to be showing a diffferent way.

Be selfless, loving, giving, kind, etc. Put the fruits of the spirit into practice and ACTIONS....not just happy thoughts you keep to yourself.

 New International Version (NIV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................
Ask youself, how can I make these into actions?.... and put them into practice. Have a blessed day in the Lord ya'll!

The below pic was taken from Facebook, I do not know who originally shared or created it.  I think it creates a lot of food for thought.  Perhaps it was even meant to be a stab at Christians, I don't know.  I think it is good to think about the message in it.

 

Comments