Repent and Teach Your Children about the One True God

Tonight, it may be an unorthodox blog post, but I am simply copying my facebook status......I already expressed what is on my heart this evening as fully as I know how.......

I fear for those of you who would openly mock God. May God open all eyes to His truth.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lor...d Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him [God] that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.


Matthew 3 1In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, 2And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.




I know sometimes I post a lot it might clutter up folks feed. I know sometimes that is scriptures and that is offensive to some. Internet communication is difficult to know how someone is perceiving things. For all I know, folks think I am a self righteous, prudish, stick in the mud. I pray that isn't true. I wish I could really share my heart and you could know what is really inside.
 
The Father knows I am FAR from perfect. Some days I weep for wanting to be a better person. I am ABSOLUTELY a sinner saved by the GRACE of a mighty God. I fail often and miserably at times. I am soo thankful for His mercy and teachings. I am trying to learn with each new day.
 
However, I confess, I worry immensely for my friends and family who do not have the peace that can come from only knowing Christ. I love you, and I fear for you. I often struggle to understand why someone would deny Him. Why deny such a beautiful peace and gift? Why do you den...y His Word?

Why deny it to your children? You might think you teach them tolerance and openmindedness to teach them about all gods, all ways, etc. You might say you wouldn't stop them from being Christian if they one day chose. But even when you teach no path is the "one true way", you teach something. You do not direct your child toward the ONE true creator and that is the same as denying Him. Your children will likely follow in your path.

You might be willing to risk your own soul....but are you willing to risk theirs? God forbid!

May God guide us all to our knees, so that we may truly know Him and be more like Him.


 

Comments