I am still alive y'all..

I am still alive.   I know you all have wondered.  About the only thing I have been active on for a long time is facebook.  However, I do plan on revamping youtube and ye olde blog as I can.  I want to make it more regular and more importantly I have felt called to.  I also feel like 'season of life' wise I can do it a tiny bit easier.  My children are still young, but now that they are 7 and 11, I have a bit more time in the evenings.  I have a list of things I want to work on.  For better or worse I know I have some stuff I have got to get going on.  So I am hoping you all are still with me, either here or on youtube.

I will probably lean on youtube a bit more heavily, but knowing myself, sometimes I may just write.  We shall see.  But when I do youtube videos I will continue to share them here as well, God willing.

If you have things you wish to see more of, please let me know why you are here or on youtube.  That can help me direct my focus a bit better.  I have a lot of youtube subscribers, but I am not always sure if they are there for videos on sewing, headcovering, modesty, submission, etc.  Same here at the blog.  I tend to be a scatterbrained person with a lot of topics of interest.  :-P  Most of them fall within the realm of homemaking and homeschooling.   Not all though.  My main purpose in my youtube and blog is the fulfillment of Titus 2 in my own way.  I have gleaned much from my sisters in Christ online and I hope to continue sharing as I am able.



Blessings in the name of Jesus!!


Comments