Open Your Eyes to the Past and Present

*Warning some emotional and heavy content is in the article.*

http://youtu.be/2uILZxY7wvohttp://youtu.be/2uILZxY7wvo

I read an article about this earlier, but I wanted to see in context exactly what she said.  Here is the article for reference.

(http://www.naturalnews.com/041398_post-birth_abortion_infanticide_Melissa_Harris-Perry.html

It is not the first time this woman has spouted off some seriously dangerous ramblings. (namely the notion children belong to the community) 

Gracious me, can people not see that such things absolutely smack of eugenics??  Can you really, and honestly look a human life in such a callous and cold way?  Some people clearly do.  All down through time one group of people have tried to annihilate another.  Look at history.  If anyone thinks that the sort of thing the Nazi's did to people was "for the better good", God help you.  It is pure and utter evil, as is abortion at any stage!! 

This woman did not call it Eugenics.  I put the video up so you can form your own conclusion about her words.  However, it is my opinion that this what is being preached here and by many others today.  If life doesn't begin until the parents "have a feeling it begins" then murdering your children at any point is acceptable. 

It is implied when a child isn't 'normal' it is "different for that parent", thus not life.  It just plain eugenics.  It's killing to purify the races.
She also is among the holocaust deniers according to the article linked to above.  A person can deny evil exists all they wish to.  It doesn't make it go away.  You can even rename it.  It is still evil.  

If you don't denounce evil, and do everything in your power to be unlike it, you might become thus in your ignorance.  Study history, and study the ways of a Holy God.   Then chose your path accordingly, and knowingly.  Don't run for the fires of hell like a lost lemming.

In the end God will triumph.  Make no mistake, we all will be answering for our lives, choices, and sins.  God help those who have taken innocent life.  God help those of us who stand by and watch it happen.  God help those who have not repented and fallen on their knees and accepted the blood of Christ for all of our sins. 

There is forgiveness available through repenting of the evil, and accepting the grace Christ has so graciously offered.  Praise God for that!  However, remember you can not repent of that which you don't even acknowledge.

I have to admit, this all has kicked up my anger.   I am tired of seeing statements like in the above video just ignored by the population.  This person is employed and televised on a major media outlet!!! The 1940's were not really so long ago.  Yet we sit by and openly condone such statements!!

History is mocked and ignored.   Folks find it boring and useless.  Well you know what, I did too.  That is why I am starting to take it personally.  I find it fascinating now.  I do not know everything by any means.  I am trying to learn what I can, as I can.  I had an issue with not wanting to study or read anything "too heavy".  If I blindly close my eyes, and stick my fingers in my ears all because I don't want to hear about things that might run my good mood....shame on me!  I have been so guilty of that!!  I still fight that notion even after I realized my foolishness.  This not a warm and fuzzy world I would like it to be.  Trying to stay in one's happy place is just an ostrich sticking it's head in the sand.  It is not fruitful.

The older I get, the more I see if we ignore it, we become ignorant.  We become complacent.  We are that much more willing to stand idly by while genocide goes on in front of our faces.  We are silent in the face of it.  WAKE UP!!!!!  If you don't know much, make it your personal mission to start learning.  The internet is a vast array of reading at your fingertips.  (Do indeed realize that sometimes history is slanted toward the viewpoint of the writer.  Thus, read a lot of sources, and study often.) 

If we do not, we will forget or deny major events like the holocaust which killed nearly 6 million people.  It was genocide.  We will forget the experiment in Eugenics that was occurring on mass.  We will forget the many little children who were separated from their parents,  stripped naked, and gassed to death.  Children who were experimented on in ways that make me want to vomit.  Josef Mengele who was an SS officer and "physician" was infamous for performing experiments on children.  He done evil things such as injecting children's eyes with chemicals, attempting to change their eye color.  Sewing the backs of children together, which caused horrendous pain and infection.  Many, many more things that my mind can not even process.  I don't want to process it really.  All of this in the name of race purification.

If we are ignorant, we will not see the warning signs when they are screaming right in front of our faces.  Don't be sheep led by an unholy media that is skilled in twisting truth and lies so they are no longer visible.

If you truly open your eyes, this is not unlike what some elitists of our modern era tout.  Many of whom are well known to support eugenics and population control.  They use a different more politically correct language.  Abortion is nice sanitized name we give murdering a child by ripping the new life out of the sanctuary of it's Mama's womb.  This very literally tears off it's arms and legs.  Of course if the child is older, we stab them in head with scissors as "the fetus" is being born, then neatly suction their brains out before they come out to take their first breath.  (Partial birth abortion)  Such a nice name for such a horrific murder. 

Yet now, "if life doesn't begin until the parents have the feeling it begins" where is the line now?  I have heard some say less than 3 years old, or less than 5 years old.  So my little daughter Elisabeth, who is now 2 would be still young enough in their eyes for me to take her life.  She is so innocent.  Her biggest problem a few minutes ago was that she dropped her peanut butter sandwich and had it stuck on her foot.  She so trustingly came over to have me remove it.  Big blue eyes, pleading for a little help.  She is truly precious.  However, she gets ornery sometimes and is quite loud.  She wakes me up a lot at night. Should I then take her life for the sake of my convenience?  How arrogant and evil!  I am sure I annoyed my Mama too occasionally. Thankfully she was patient and loving to me. 

How about you as a child?  Perhaps your hair wasn't the right color.  Your eyes just aren't right.  You don't speak as well as you should.  Your iq is a tad low.  You just don't look as pretty as it was hoped you'd be.  Do you deserve death at the hand of the very person God designed to protect you and care for you?  God forbid!!!

I ask for your prayers.  I know this isn't my normal writing.  You might call it ranting.  It is something I had to say though.  I know most of my readers are as rabidly against abortion as I.  But how many of you see statements like in the above video as concerning? I don't suppose it is her statement that bothers me as much as the apathy of people who hear it.

As I mentioned, I am no picture of perfection.  I have made some seriously stupid and evil statements in my own life over the years.  God forgives me and teaches me His ways daily and I try to repent of my idiocy when my eyes are opened to it.  I am so thankful for Him and the light He brings in my life.

I ask you pray for anyone that thinks selective murder is okay.  God be with us all, and may He teach us His ways.




If you have time, view this.


Comments