Headcovering Video Update Do I still cover after all of these years, advice for those new to it


This is a video topic I have not covered in a long time.  Ha, pun not intended!  I realized it after I typed it. It is just an update for those curious if I still cover and some words for those who are considering it or are new to the concept. 

One thing I did not say in this video, which I will probably address again in another video, I DO NOT believe that the Christian headcovering is a salvation issue.  So I want to be extremely clear about that.  I have said it in the past, but it is important to repeat.

It is a thing that I do believe in doing, but I realize it is something many Christian families will not be in agreement on.  Anyway, some brief thoughts are there on the topic.  Have a blessed one y'all!!


Comments