My Morning Coffee in Action and Alternative to Coffee Machines


So this blog post I am combining two videos.  Yesterday I posted about my coffee making alternative that I just love.  After getting some questions, and a request for better shots of it in action, I just posted a video for that process too.  So you have two coffee related videos.  LOL

Weird one for me, I know, I just really like this method and I wanted to share the idea.   I am so glad we changed to this.  It is simple and I like simple things.


First video where I talk about it all.




This is the second video where I silently showed the process in action.  If coffee is something you enjoy, I hope you find the video helpful or interesting.  If coffee isn't your thing, I have another faith-based talk I should have ready to post by tomorrow.  Have a blessed day!!!

Comments