Opening back up for orders

We are moved in and mostly unpacked!!  Well, maybe "mostly" doesn't feel like the best term.  But there is enough order in the chaos that I feel like regular routines and tasks can now resume.  A lot of organization still needs done.  We shall "eat the elephant one bite at a time".   We are restarting full-blown homeschool this week.  woot!! I also am adjusting this site today to be able to accept orders.

For custom work though, keep in mind that there is time that it takes to not only sew it, but there may be others ahead of you, especially right now.  I have quite a few ladies chomping at the bit for custom veils.  So as you order, please be aware of this.

Thank you ALL for your HUGE amount of patience as my family went through this moving process.  I know many of you wanted to place orders that I couldn't do for the last couple of months.

To place a custom order, please click here:
https://www.radicallyforjesus.com/p/store-page.html

I don't have much up on Etsy right now, but what is on there is available.  I took the shop off of vacation mode a few minutes ago.
https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/radicallyforjesus/tools/listings?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

I appreciate you all very much!!!

Comments